Thursday, October 22, 2009

kjdfkjshfkszf

YOU FUCKING CUNT I HATE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH
I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING SAID YOU WOULD CARE ABOUT ME FOREVER
WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME
YOU FUCKING WHORE
I CANT EVEN BELIEVE I LOVED YOU
YOU DON'T CARE THAT I'M GONE
YOU NEVER CARED
ugheuidskjfndlkkjnfdsjkn
I bet you didn't even notice that every fucking day I want to die
all. because. of. you
You ruined my entire life
This summer was shit because of your attention whorishness
I never want to see your stupid fucking face ever again
I bought all your lies
You said you cared, you said you didn't know what you'd do without me
All of it didn't matter
I hope you see this I really do
I want you to suffer
I want you to feel how I feel
and I'll laugh because you fucking deserve it
I hope I never see you or talk to you again
I would not hesitate to punch you in the face
UGH
I hope you do the same to her that you did to me
I'm done caring
I'm done being sad
I'm done giving a shit about you because you never gave a shit about me
I don't know what the fuck I did to you
but you decided that I wasn't worth the time anymore
good. I'm glad. When I get over you I'll finally be happy
because you are the one who made me feel like shit every fucking day
I don't deserve it
You don't deserve me.
FUCK YOU
end.

No comments: